Please check this page for official Sunnyside Open Horse Show updates and announcements.
Dates for the 13th Annual Sunnyside Open Horse Show: September 19-20, 2020.
We look forward to seeing everyone next year! There’s lots in store, so please stand by for show info and announcements to follow.
Photo Proofs by Triple Nickel Photography are available at Sunnyside Open Show – 555 Photography
Check out our “candid” photo memories of Sunnyside Open 2019!
2019 Sunnyside Open Horse Show High Point Horse Awards
Congratulations to our Show and Division High Point Award winners!
Come see who’s in the winners’ circle, and check out our gracious 2019 Sunnyside Legacy Sponsors. Thank you all for showing at Sunnyside!
Sunnyside Horse Show High Point Divisions
Show High Point Awards for the following divisions will be presented after the completion of each division. Points are tabulated on the horse only (not a horse/rider combination). Points follow the horse by the horse’s assigned back number, and different exhibitors may show a horse.
*Each Division will award a High Point Horse and Reserve High Point Horse*
- Halter 2 Yrs & Under – Stock Hunter Type
- Halter 3 Yrs & Over – Stock Hunter Type
- Halter 2 Yrs & Under – Saddle Pleasure Type
- Halter 3 Yrs & Over – Saddle Pleasure Type
- Western Pleasure
- Field Hunter
- Working Western
- Dressage Suitability
- Off The Rail
- Pleasure Driving: Horse
- Pleasure Driving: Pony
- Miniature Equine
- Stock/Hunter Type Horse
- Saddle Pleasure Type Horse
The following Overall Show High Point Awards will be announced at the conclusion of each show:
Overall High Point Horse
Reserve Overall High Point Horse
Approved Open Show Host
Sunnyside Open Horse Show is an approved Open Show Host for the following organizations:
- Paint Alternative Competition Program (PAC)
- American Morgan Horse Association (AMHA) High Score Morgan
- Appaloosa All-Breed Activities Program (ACAAP)
- Arabian Horse Association Open Event Incentive Program (OEIP)
- Pinto Horse Association SOAR Program
- ASB World Championship Qualifier*
- ASHA High Point Awards Program*
*See Sunnyside Rule Book for important details!
Return to Sunnyside Horse Show Main Page