Please check this page for official Sunnyside Open Horse Show updates and announcements.
Reminder: Save $$!! Pre-entry deadline is Sept. 3, 2019!
A late entry fee of $10.00 per horse will be charged for all entries
(Late entries will always be accepted right up until showtime and during the show.)
Please welcome Triple Nickel Photography as our show photographer for 2019!
Stevenson Horseshoeing, LLC
Show Program Mailing List
Need a hard copy of the Show Program, Rule Book, or other show forms? CLICK HERE to get it by U.S. Mail.
2019 Trail Courses & Class Patterns are posted:
Click Here for Trail, Equitation, Horsemanship & Showmanship Patterns (Scroll down just below the Rule Book)
Please fill out Your Entry Forms as completely as possible before mailing
One entry form per horse. Be sure to include:
- Horse Name
- Exhibitor Name
- Responsible Party
- Owner Name
- Stall With/Trainer (if applicable)
- Stalls (how many?)
- Classes (at least the one(s) you know of)
- Exhibitor Signature
Also, we do not reserve camper spots/RV electric hookups – they are first come/first serve as you arrive at the check-in board.
Thanks for your help!
Show High Point Divisions
Show High Point Awards for the following divisions will be presented after the completion of each division. Points are tabulated on the horse only (not a horse/rider combination). Points follow the horse by the horse’s assigned back number, and different exhibitors may show a horse.
*Each Division will award a High Point Horse and Reserve High Point Horse*
- Halter 2 Yrs & Under – Stock Hunter Type
- Halter 3 Yrs & Over – Stock Hunter Type
- Halter 2 Yrs & Under – Saddle Pleasure Type
- Halter 3 Yrs & Over – Saddle Pleasure Type
- Western Pleasure
- Field Hunter
- Working Western
- Dressage Suitability
- Off The Rail
- Pleasure Driving: Horse
- Pleasure Driving: Pony
- Miniature Equine
- Stock/Hunter Type Horse
- Saddle Pleasure Type Horse
The following Overall Show High Point Awards will be announced at the conclusion of each show:
- Overall High Point Horse
- Reserve Overall High Point Horse
Please see the Rule Book for complete Class and Division description, cross entry rule and regs.
Approved Open Show Host
Sunnyside Open Horse Show is an approved Open Show Host for the following organizations:
- Paint Alternative Competition Program (PAC)
- American Morgan Horse Association (AMHA) High Score Morgan
- Appaloosa All-Breed Activities Program (ACAAP)
- Arabian Horse Association Open Event Incentive Program (OEIP)
- Pinto Horse Association SOAR Program
- ASB World Championship Qualifier*
- ASHA High Point Awards Program*
*See Sunnyside Rule Book for important details!
Return to Sunnyside Horse Show Main Page