Authentic Billy Cook saddlery is synonymous with fine western saddle making. Ranchers, trainers, trail riders, and exhibitors in arenas around the world rely on the name. That’s why so many have tried to imitate Billy Cook saddles.
There is only one genuine manufacturer of these fine saddles, and we are proud to offer them through Horse Saddle Shop. This western tack is the Real McCoy, made in Sulphur, Oklahoma, owned by Mr. Billy Cook.
About Billy Cook Saddlery
Built for horsemen and women who spend long hours in the saddle, these saddles make the difference to both horse and rider… and the results they get.
- Get a Reining Saddle that the rest try to imitate. Each reining saddle is truly a classic. Built from Billy’s reining rawhide covered tree, saddles feature a low reiner horn, mohair cinch, and bell stirrups.
- Barrel racers, show your competition you mean business with a beautiful Billy Cook Barrel Saddle. From the rawhide braided horn to the bell laced stirrups, you know these saddles are built for agility and speed.
Let the judge know you’re serious enough to compete with the big dogs with a Billy Cook Show Saddle. Or give your child the saddle of his or her dreams and a leg up in the show ring with a beautiful Billy Cook youth show saddle.
Why Trust Billy Cook Saddlery?
- Their Trail Saddles are built for comfort and fashioned for beauty. Take a ride on the smooth padded seat, leather embossed stirrups, and a glossy floral embossed leather.
- Look no further for a quality, affordable Arabian Saddle that you know is going to fit your Arab horse perfectly.
- Get the positioning and leverage you need in a Billy Cook roping saddle. With the low quarter horse bars, short horn, and roper stirrups, you’ll be able to maneuver in this saddle with no slipping and high confidence.
- Cutting saddles are beautiful enough for competition and durable enough to use for everyday cutting. Enjoy the light weight and pro cutter tree, designed to give you a greater range of motion. Complete with a cutting horn and oxbow stirrups.
- Many more to see – Training saddles, equitation show saddles, men’s or ladies All Around saddles, working cowhorse saddles, and more!
If you want a work or show saddle that will take the rigors of your day and still look great at the end of it, try Billy Cook Saddlery.