Need a good size 18 western saddle? – we’ve got your size in the western saddle brands you want, from youth sizes to 18 and 19 inch western saddles. This page is dedicated to horsemen and women in need of quality 18″ western saddle sizes, both new and the occasional used saddle.
Our partners at Horse Saddle Shop strive to provide the best value western saddle while still upholding the long lasting American standard and product. It’s why we do business through them. They’re 100% dedicated to providing superior customer service. We are proud to offer America’s best western saddles – with free shipping and satisfaction guaranteed.
Get a New 18″ Western Saddle Today at Best Prices
Here are just a few of the saddles built for 18 inch and larger seat sizes – Check them out!
Circle Y 18″ Saddles
Circle Y has long been the leading leather saddle manufacturer in the United States. Circle Y is not only about the latest in saddle design, but they hold fast to the traditional western saddle. When you purchase a Circle Y, you can count on having a saddle that will last all your riding years.
All saddles are backed with a robust warranty and a company that stands behind their product.
- Tooling: Border
- Seat Size: 14 – 18 Inch
- Color: Walnut
- Tree: Flex2 Trail – Reg, Wide or Extra Wide
- Rigging: 3-way adjustable insert
- Swell Width: 13″
- Cantle Height: 4″
- Horn Size: 3 1/4″ Neck, 7/8″ Cap
- Skirt: 15″ x 26″
- Weight: Approximately 25 lbs.
Circly Y Ranch Saddles – Size 18 Western Saddle
- Tooling: Box border
- Tree: Association Fiberglass Reg or Wide FQHB
- Silver: Antiquated slotted berry
- Color: Regular Oil
- Rigging: 7/8 Double Dee
- Swell Width: 14″
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Horn Size: 3 1/4″ neck; 3″ Cap
- Skirt Size: 14″ D x 28″ L
- Weight: Approximately 40 lb
Tucker 18 Western Saddle
When you are looking for the Cadillac of saddles, be sure to look at the Tucker saddle. Tucker makes the ultimate in trail riding saddles looking out for both the horse and rider. They use the finest of materials and have designed the patented Gel-Cush seat. This seat provides one of the most comfortable rides in you can find. These too are made in the U.S.A with an emphasis in providing the best saddle available.
The High Plains is a trail rider’s dream. Tucker takes its trail saddle a step further with this great looking High Plains line. Available in smooth or tooled, round or full, in four of Tucker’s rigging options, all colors and a 5″ cantle for security. With the Tucker Gel-Cush seating built in, you can ride for hours in super comfort.
- Color: Brown, Black, Golden
- Tree: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide, Mule, FB Medium
- Cantle Height: 5″
- Swell: 14 1/2″
- Horn Height: 3″
- Skirt: 24″ Full or Round
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Hardware: Brass or Chrome
- Fenders: Western or Trail
- Rigging: Adjustable Position Close Contact In-Skirt front rigging with Western, Enduro-Balanced Single, or Double Tie Rear.
Billy Cook 18″ Western Saddle
There are knock-off Billy Cook saddles, but we are proud to provide the Billy Cook saddle made in Sulphur, OK under the direct supervision of Mr. Billy Cook. These are world renown saddles that capture the durability of the west. Billy Cook produces exceptional work and ranch saddles at a price which is a fraction of their competitors. You cannot spend unwisely when purchasing a Billy Cook saddle and you would be satisfied to know the saddle will withstand the rigors of the cowboy life.
- Tree: Dally Roper, rawhide bound QH bars.
- Horn: 2 1/2inch short post with horn cap
- Swell: 13inch hand tooled
- Cantle: 4inch leather
- Rigging: Full double stainless steel dees
- Skirts: Artificial wool lined
- Rear Cinch: Latigo lined
- Stirrups: 3inch Roper rawhide laced
- Pattern: Half-breed basket
- Weight: Approximately 36 lbs.
Find the right 18 inch western saddle for you, from Circle, Tex Tan, Crates, Billy Cook, Dakota, Big Horn, Tucker and more.